Saturday, January 06, 2007

Susan's New Car

I finally (after months and months of looking and thinking about it) bought my new (used, but new to me!) car.



Here she is:



I got a sale price on this 2005 Pontiac Vibe so I was able to get one with a lot of nice features, including a roof luggage rack, keyless entry, and upgraded stereo. It was a one-owner leased car from Wisconsin (so it hasn't even been exposed to Twin Cities insane winter road salt conditions) and is in really good shape, practically new. Isn't she pretty?


It's been a long time since I've had a new car, so I'm pretty excited. It's got a nice ride and is surprisingly roomy inside for a small(er) car. It's going to make trips to the lake a lot nicer this summer! Especially when we want to haul anything big and clunky, because the rear seats fold down and make a nice cargo space in the back. Also it's supposed to get pretty good gas mileage--averaging around 30 mpg (better on the highway). So I'm going to be saving money on gas for sure.


So, that's my big news. What's new in your world? Keep in touch, all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.